Collective and Augmented Intelligence Against COVID-19
July 9, 2020
Stanford, US & Online
Please join us on July 9 at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET/6 PM CET for a virtual event hosted by the Stanford Institute for Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence, the AI Initiative at The Future Society and UNESCO to officially announce a formal partnership on the COVID-19 pandemic response. The alliance will provide an information service not yet available that is vitally important to facing and mitigating the crisis.
In parallel with the UN High Level Political Forum, the launch agenda will include details on the partnership and speakers from the private sector, academia, government, and multilateral institutions, including the World Bank, WHO and UN Global Pulse, offering unique perspectives on the roadblocks and opportunities to addressing the COVID-19 pandemic. Topics covered will include challenges with disparate data and determining meaningful information in the fight against the virus, as well as the importance of building multi-stakeholder collaborations.
You can register here.
We hope you will be able to join us for this critical discussion. Please feel free to share with others in your network who might be interested.
Featured speakers will include:
- Boutheina Guermazi, Global Director, Digital Development, World Bank
- Bernardo Mariano Jr., Chief Information Officer, World Health Organization
- Fei-Fei Li, Sequoia Professor of Computer Science, Stanford University; Co-Director, Stanford Institute for Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence
- Moez Chakchouk, Assistant Director General, UNESCO
- Cyrus Hodes, Chair of the AI Initiative, The Future Society
- Emad Mostaque, Founder, stability.ai
- Richard Edelman, CEO, Edelman
- Thomas Siebel, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, C3.ai
- Sasha Rubel, Program Specialist for Digital Innovation, UNESCO
- Robert Kirkpatrick, Director, UN Global Pulse
- Yoshua Bengio, Co-Founder, Element AI
- Lee Tiedrich, Partner and Co-Chair, AI Initiative, Covington & Burling LLP
- Vilas Dhar, Trustee, Patrick J. McGovern Foundation