“The Future Society is a pioneering movement which thinks innovatively about issues of ethical design and empowering individuals to have agency over technology and their future.”
– Tristan Harris, Design Ethics Pioneer, Founder at the Centre for Humane Technology, Senior Advisor at The Future Society
“To tackle key issues of how society should harness the power of technology requires a fine understanding of the complex interactions between science, technology and society. The Future Society’s anchoring in the field of Science & Technology Studies gives it a uniquely reflexive approach that I have not seen in other think tanks.”
– Sheila Jasanoff, Pforzheimer Professor of Science and Technology Studies at Harvard Kennedy School, Senior Advisor at The Future Society
“Autonomous intelligent systems are poised to upend earlier notions about society, economy and global politics. We need authoritative and wise guidance to help us navigate this transformation. Over the past five years, The Future Society has emerged as a pioneer in this space, building bridges across diverse communities of AI experts and practitioners around the world.”
– Amandeep S. Gill, PhD, Executive Director, UN Secretary-General's High-Level Panel on Digital Cooperation; Project Director, International Digital Health & AI Research Collaborative
“Over the next few years we need an unprecedented effort to mobilize the best brains to think about how to reap the greatest rewards from Artificial Intelligence and avoid the many risks. The Future Society is uniquely well placed to help – with talent, methods and energy.”
– Geoff Mulgan, former CEO of Nesta, Professor of Collective Intelligence, Public Policy and Social Innovation at UCL, Senior Advisor at The Future Society
“The governance of Artificial Intelligence is one of the most important questions of this century, like gene-editing. The creativity, rigor and the wisdom demonstrated by The Future Society in its research, convenings and education programs makes it a crucial contributor to help move the collective thinking in the right direction!”
– Joseph S. Nye Jr, Harvard University, Former chair of the US National Intelligence Council, Senior Advisor at The Future Society
“The Future Society is renowned for leading great discussions on important and challenging topics in AI governance and turning insights into impact.”
– Maria Axente, Responsible AI & AI for Good Lead at PwC, winner of the CogX 2020 Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of AI Ethics
Hi @ICESCO_En@ICESCO_Ar it's been a year since our webinar on AI & Education and we still haven't been remunerated for our work.
As a small non-profit, this makes a significant difference to achieve our mission and deliver social impact. Could you please follow up with us asap?